Assistant Project Manager (Building Services)
Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
Our client is a well known organisation operating undertaking facilities maintenance for an array of organisations through the island.
Due to continued project awards and expansion of the Building & Engineering Services Division, an Assistant Project Manager is now required to join the team.
As an integral member of the Building Services Division and reporting directly into the Operations Manager, the successful individual will manage the team of electrical installers to ensure that assigned projects are completed within time and budget constraints.
• Possess experience in the building services / MEP sector with specific knowledge of Industrial and Commercial Electrical Installations;
• Demonstrate experience in leading teams of electrical tradesman and have experience of installation as well as maintenance and repair
• Have good supervision ability and organisational skill to ensure paperwork is maintained
• Show excellent communication skill with the ability to liaise confidently with team members, subcontractors etc
• Have the ability to read drawings and have good knowledge of AutoCAD
• Be fluent in English (Italian communication ability would also be a benefit)
• Be committed to health & safety within the workplace together with quality and customer care
• Possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (a Wiremen License B would be welcomed)
Our client offers an attractive salary level and an array of additional benefits including Private Health Insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation dedicated to the well being and professional development of their team.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com