ABLY RESOURCES are seeking an ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER OF SUPPLY CHAIN to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in the nation’s capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity to be based within the businesses South East Asia HQ.
The Assistant General Manager of Supply Chain will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans that contribute to the businesses long-term corporate goals.
The responsibilities associated with the role include;
• Direct and influence Supply Chain Managers who have direct functional responsibility
• Establish and manage the approved Standard Operating Procedures
• Establish and grow a global network of organizations to support the SCM function
• Design & develop in collaboration with the Legal department and Business Units
• Monitor the sourcing, selecting & negotiating with suppliers on “bulk buying”
• Develop and monitor the implementation of cost reductions initiatives
The minimum requirements connected to the role are;
• At least 15 years of experience
• At least a BSc or BEng in a relevant discipline
• Extensive experience within the Oil & Gas industry
• Prior experience in Supply Chain & Procurement Manager capacity
• Expertise in Cost Control, Logistical Operations, Production, Materials Management, etc.
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|