Assistant Financial Controller
Salary to 32K per annum (DOE)
Our client is a prestigious hotel brand delivering high quality customer experience.
Due to continued expansion of the Finance Division, an Assistant Financial Controller is now required to join the highly motivated team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller of the hotel, the successful applicants will be self motivated and meticulous at analysing financial information.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
• General accounting duties such as data entry
• Bank reconciliations
• Debtors and creditors control
• Computation of the trial balance
• Analysing financial information
• Preparing financial management reports
• Assistance in financial audits and budgets
• Analysing and advising on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends
Applicants for this role will:
• Be fluent in both Maltese and English
• Possess experience in accounting packages and MS office
• Demonstrate exceptional organisational and communication skills
• Show a professional disposition
• Be capable of working on own initiative
• Demonstrate a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
• Possess (or be studying towards) a professional accountancy qualification
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile hospitality name on the island. The company is dedicated to the continued professional development of employees and have an excellent culture.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org