Our client is a highly reputable organisation now offering archaeological services to their client base.
Due to increased workload, our client seeks a suitably qualified individual to monitor construction sites from initial topsoil removal to ensure the preservation of historical artefacts or structures thereunder.
• Possess a degree in Archaeology
• Preferably possess some experience on study involving Malta archaeology
• Be capable of compilation of archaeological data and reports
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills to ensure competent liaison with clients, architects, contractors and government agencies
• Have experience of archaeological surveying, monitoring and excavation
Should you have an interest in the local area and be committed to relocation to Malta on a medium – long term basis, my client offers an excellent opportunity to join their team.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com