Due to increased workload, our client seeks a suitably qualified individual to monitor construction sites from initial topsoil removal to ensure the preservation of historical artefacts or structures thereunder.
• Possess a degree in Archaeology
• Preferably possess some experience on study involving Malta archaeology
• Be capable of compilation of archaeological data and reports
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills to ensure competent liaison with clients, architects, contractors and government agencies
• Have experience of archaeological surveying, monitoring and excavation
Licensed Archaeologists are preferred, however, my client is willing to consider those without license who have experience on Malta.