Our client is a highly reputable design, cost and project management consultancy undertaking a high profile, luxury project in Brussels.
Due to the development of the Brussels team, an Administration Manager is now urgently required to work under the guidance of the Lead Project Manager. The remit of this role will include all document control, office management, administration, accounting/bookkeeping, diary management and various logistical tasks.
• Document control including organising and maintaining internal and external filing systems; managing the flow of documentation and distributing information to relevant project stakeholders; filing and archiving information in physical and digital formats; and providing training and support to internal and external parties;
• General Administration including reviewing and updating internal and external procedures, creating
• templates for future use; maintaining confidentiality around sensitive information; preparing regular
• and ad-hoc reports; and taking meeting minutes, distributing them to all concerned
• Office management & logistics including coordinating building maintenance, cleaning services,
• deliveries etc; managing office supplies and servicing liaising with suppliers as needed; coordinating
• travel, transport and accommodation for visiting parties; and managing accommodations bookings,
• access and servicing
• Calendar management including managing agendas for the team, meeting rooms and accommodation; organising, scheduling and coordinating meetings, and preparing refreshments;
• Accounting/book-keeping including processing payments and invoices, managing payment cycles and coordinating settlement of invoices and payments
• Hold a graduate degree in Administration or related
• Possess a proven track record as a Document Controller and / or Executive Assistant
• Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office and other Electronic Document Management Systems
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
• Possess excellent time management skills together with planning and organisation ability to manage information, archiving, filing etc
• Have the ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking and adapting as needed
• Be trustworthy with a high level of integrity
This is an excellent opportunity to join in International Business, headquartered in Malta.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org