Our Client is a Certified Public Accountant based in Birkirkara.
Due to continued expansion, an Accountant (or Finance Executive / part qualified Accountant) is required to take responsibility for a portfolio of clients. Reporting to the Manager, the successful individual will assist their designated clients in all their accounting and administration matters.
• Monitor and take responsibility for designated client portfolio
• Assist clients in all aspects of the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records
• Supervise and review of the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and bank processes including bank reconciliations
• Assist with the end of month routines, including accruals and pre-payments, leading up to the preparation of monthly trial balances, management accounts and associated reports as required
• Prepare and submit VAT and tax returns
• Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
• Assist in ad hoc projects and any other duties assigned by superiors
• Ideally be fully or part ACCA qualified
• Possess 1-2 years accounting experience in a Client Accounting Environment
• Be proficient in MS Office applications
• Demonstrate excellent organisation skill and be detail orientated
• Have an excellent command of written and verbal English communication skill
• Currently reside and have experience working on Malta.
Our client provides an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a reputable organisation offering a mix of local and international clients.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org